News and Events
Virtual Legislative Briefing – Veteran Suicide Prevention and US S785: Implementation at the Local Level
Thank you for attending!
Held on January 25th, 2021 @ 9am – 10:30am
EveryMind hosted a panel presentation and discussion by representatives and elected officials from Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC on the Commander John Scott Hannon Veterans Mental Health Care Improvement Act of 2019 to prevent Veteran Suicide and increase access to community mental health supports for our military-connected families. Hear from speakers such as Ike Leggett, Senator Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia, and Richard McKeon, Chief of Suicide Prevention at SAMHSA at the recording below!
View our full Speaker List here.
- Central Maryland Veteran Strategy Session
- Supporting Our Veterans: Trauma and Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Black and African American Mental Health Resources
- Online Mental Health and Community Wellness Conversation Focused on Stress Management and Well-Being through Self-Care
- Virtual Legislative Briefing – Veteran Suicide Prevention and US S785: Implementation at the Local Level