News and Events
Supporting Our Veterans: Trauma and Cognitive Processing Therapy
Mid-Atlantic & Northeast Regional Community of Practice
March 3 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The Mid-Atlantic & North East Regional Community of Practice presents the seventh Regional Community of Practice training event for our AmericaServes network users and providers in Rhode Island, New York City, Greater Pittsburgh, the National Capital Region, and larger South Hampton Roads communities.
This workshop is FREE of charge to you and your staff within your organization.
This will be a completely virtual training and we encourage you to join us to strengthen your ability to support the military and veterans in your community.
- Free Virtual Screening and Panel Discussion of the Movie Angst
- Statement on the American Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- ServingTogether Announces Expansion Into Central Maryland
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health Resources
- Town Hall on Supporting Your College Student’s or Young Adult’s Mental Wellness During the Pandemic