News and Events
ServingTogether Announces Expansion Into Central Maryland
Thanks to the support of the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation,
ServingTogether’s Central Maryland Veterans Collaborative launched on Tuesday, May 11th, and will take place quarterly.
The format for these collaboratives will be an informal and inclusive meeting with representation from across the region – nonprofits, service providers, veterans’ service organizations, and local government – to ensure that services are not being duplicated, and military and veteran families receive the best possible information and access to care and benefits.
Celebrate with us as we work to collectively coordinate efforts to serve our Veteran and Military-connected communities in Anne Arundel, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Harford County, Howard County, and across
- Free Virtual Screening and Panel Discussion of the Movie Angst
- Statement on the American Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- ServingTogether Announces Expansion Into Central Maryland
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health Resources
- Town Hall on Supporting Your College Student’s or Young Adult’s Mental Wellness During the Pandemic