News and Events
Prince George’s County Launch
On November 19, 2019, ServingTogether officially launched its network in Prince George’s County in coordination with the Office of Veterans Affairs.
Many thanks to Dr. James Dula and our partners from the Institute of Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University and Unite Us for supporting our efforts to bring care coordination and resource navigation to Prince George’s County, home to Maryland’s largest number of veterans, service members and their families.
Curious about how your organization fits in the ServingTogether network? Please email Jennifer Watson to learn more!
- ServingTogether Announces Expansion Into Central Maryland
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health Resources
- Town Hall on Supporting Your College Student’s or Young Adult’s Mental Wellness During the Pandemic
- EveryMind’s Statement Condemning Violence and Anti-Asian Hate
- Central Maryland Veteran Strategy Session