News and Events
Follow Up Conversations to Angst Screening
In response to your feedback, EveryMind has invited Dr. William Stixrud and Ned Johnson, authors of The Self-Driven Child, to return to answer the questions they couldn’t get to during the panel discussion following the screening of Angst.
We will hold two follow up discussions:
For Parents – May 14, 2020 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm
For Educators – May 20, 2020 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm (Christina Conolly from Montgomery County Public Schools will also be available to answer questions during the educators discussion)
As with the film screening, a link to join the conversation will be sent 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
Participation in each discussion will be limited, so sign up today! If there is a huge demand, we will start a waitlist and schedule additional future conversations.
- Free Virtual Screening and Panel Discussion of the Movie Angst
- Statement on the American Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- ServingTogether Announces Expansion Into Central Maryland
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health Resources
- Town Hall on Supporting Your College Student’s or Young Adult’s Mental Wellness During the Pandemic