News and Events
Follow Up Conversations to Angst Screening
In response to your feedback, EveryMind has invited Dr. William Stixrud and Ned Johnson, authors of The Self-Driven Child, to return to answer the questions they couldn’t get to during the panel discussion following the screening of Angst.
We will hold two follow up discussions:
For Parents – May 14, 2020 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm
For Educators – May 20, 2020 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm (Christina Conolly from Montgomery County Public Schools will also be available to answer questions during the educators discussion)
As with the film screening, a link to join the conversation will be sent 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
Participation in each discussion will be limited, so sign up today! If there is a huge demand, we will start a waitlist and schedule additional future conversations.
- Online Mental Health and Community Wellness Conversation Focused on Stress Management and Well-Being through Self-Care
- Virtual Legislative Briefing – Veteran Suicide Prevention and US S785: Implementation at the Local Level
- A Message of Support from Our CEO Ann Mazur
- Register Today for Adult Mental Health First Aid Training
- Op-Ed: The Forgotten Neighbor: Addressing the Plight of Undocumented Homeless People in Montgomery County