News and Events
Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health Resources
The mission of the Asian American Health Initiative (AAHI), part of the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services, is to improve the health and wellness of Asian American communities in Montgomery County by applying equity, community engagement, and data-driven approaches.
AAPA is dedicated to advancing the mental health and wellbeing of Asian American communities through research, professional practice, education, and policy.
- Asian American Journal of Psychology: The Journal aims to promote a better understanding of Asian American individuals and communities through research, practice, advocacy, education, and policy pertinent to all areas of psychology and related disciplines.
- LGBTQ+ Resources: Aligning with AAPA’s mission to advance mental health and wellness for all Asian Americans, AAPA is committed to advocating for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer Asian Americans. Below, we have compiled the following resources in supporting the AAPI LGBTQ community.
It is the mission of the Asian Mental Health Collective to normalize and de-stigmatize mental health within the Asian community. The Asian Mental Health Collective aspires to make mental health easily available, approachable, and accessible to Asian communities worldwide.
The mission of NAAPIMHA is to promote the mental health and well being of Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islander communities.
As a health justice non-profit organization, APIAHF is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of more than 20 million AAs and NHPIs living in the United States and its jurisdictions.
- Mental Health Town Hall: Like: Youth Mental Health and Social Media
- Free Virtual Screening and Panel Discussion of the Movie Angst
- Statement on the American Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- ServingTogether Announces Expansion Into Central Maryland
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health Resources