News and Events
2020 Point in Time Count
EveryMind was pleased to participate again this year in the annual Point in Time Count. This nationwide event during the last two weeks of January helps communities identify and count the number of people experiencing homelessness and living on the streets. That data is then used to ensure that appropriate and proportionate funding is provided to help those communities deliver much needed services to those living unsheltered.
EveryMind is grateful to the more than 45 volunteers who participated in the event, including Councilmembers Gabe Albornoz, Andrew Friedson, Evan Glass and Craig Rice, as well as Director of Montgomery County Health and Human Services Raymond Crowell.
Also, thanks to Montgomery County Council Media for covering the event.
- Free Virtual Screening and Panel Discussion of the Movie Angst
- Statement on the American Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- ServingTogether Announces Expansion Into Central Maryland
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health Resources
- Town Hall on Supporting Your College Student’s or Young Adult’s Mental Wellness During the Pandemic