A great place to work!
- Alliance for Workplace Excellence, Workplace Excellence Award
- Nominee for the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Corporate Citizenship Award in the Nonprofit of the Year category
- Washington Business Journal, Greater Washington’s Healthiest Employers
- Washingtonian, Great Places to Work
EveryMind values work-life balance and offers a full benefits package to staff members working 20 hours or more per week. Our benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision care coverage
- Long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account (health & dependent)
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Generous vacation, sick, personal, holiday, birthday, and volunteer leave
EveryMind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, by complying with all relevant Federal and State statutes and regulations in matters of personnel management. Therefore, it is the policy of EveryMind to recruit, hire, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, veteran’s status, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected status.